We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our forum visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat the information you have supplied to us.
We may collect, store and use the following information for the sole purpose of administrating these forums.
How we may use the information we collect
- Your IP address and any information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with these forums including your email address.
- Information about your computer including operating system and browser type/version.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our forum services such as email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Information about your use of these forums including referral source, length of visit and page views.
The information you submit to us via these forums may be used in the following way.
- To administrate the forums.
- To enable your access to specific areas of the forums.
- To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- To send to you our newsletter.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the forum.
We do not provide your information to any third party, other than IDNet, if we need to identify you to them to help resolve a problem you may have. In this instance, the information we will use will be your IP address, if it is an IDNet one. No personal details are transferred between IDNet and the forum staff.
We do not provide your information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.Disclosures
Reasons that we may disclose information about you.
Security of your information
- To any extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.Third party websites
The forum contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third party websites.Policy amendments