Author Topic: Office 365 Subscription  (Read 1042 times)

Offline camdave

• Regular Netter
Office 365 Subscription
« on: Aug 03, 2017, 16:00:05 »
My wife and I have a desktop each (also a tablet and two mobiles) which we run totally separately from each other. We have our own IDNet and Gmail accounts and I also have a Yahoo email address. When we are at home all emails are dealt with via a desktop client. There is no requirement to synchronise our emails.

My question is; if I move from Office 2007 to Office 365 on subscription, partly so that I can get Outlook 'cheaply' and upgrade at the same time, is it possible to not sync. the PST files. I know you can sync. across multiple devices but that is exactly what I do not want to do.

I would point out that we do have access to each others desktops - it is a matter of convenience not privacy!

Can anyone help me with this?  All references I can find on the internet  tell you how to synchronise only.

Regards
David

Show unread posts since last visit.

Any information and links published in the forum are posted in good faith, but the forum staff and
owners cannot and do not accept responsibility for the content and accuracy of external websites.