Author Topic: BT mail  (Read 2893 times)

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • PC Pals Forum
Re: BT mail
« Reply #25 on: Mar 06, 2014, 22:11:36 »
Well, you remembered the first part for 13 years!  :laugh:
Simon.
--
This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Offline Clive

• Legendary Netter
« Reply #26 on: Mar 07, 2014, 08:13:29 »
No doubt the second part will come to me eventually but it will be our secret.  OK, I'm open to all offers over £1.   ;D

Offline Glenn

• Former Staff
    • WRRacing
« Reply #27 on: Jul 21, 2014, 13:16:42 »
Coming back to this, you can get BT mail for free for 12 months https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumer/edw/premium-mail/
Glenn
--------------------

This post reflects my own views, opinions and experience, not those of IDNet.

Offline nowster

• Netter Nutter
« Reply #28 on: Jul 21, 2014, 14:18:46 »
£1.60 per month? Get yerself a .me.uk or .org.uk domain name for £7-ish for 2 years (ie. £3.50-ish per year) and get proper email thrown in for free. The domain is yours then to keep (as long as you pay the renewal fee every two years) and you're not tied to any one provider.

Offline Clive

• Legendary Netter
« Reply #29 on: Jul 21, 2014, 21:20:32 »
I had it free for four years and I'm certain it was a phishing e-mail that made me sign up for Premium mail.  Of course I didn't use the links provided by the phishing e-mail but went to the BT website instead.  I *still* get e-mails telling me my account is about to close and it's almost impossible to tell where they come from.  comms@bt.com is common or ebilling@bt.com.  By hovering the mouse over the sender most are revealed to come from dipstick@aol.com or something equally stupid.   Mrs Clive was adamant about keeping her BT address and I thought trading our £37.50 a month Sky subscription for a £1.60 BT was a great deal.   :evil:

Show unread posts since last visit.

Any information and links published in the forum are posted in good faith, but the forum staff and
owners cannot and do not accept responsibility for the content and accuracy of external websites.