Technical News & Discussion > Other manufacturers

New Firmware for Fritz!Box 7390

<< < (36/36)

Ardua:

--- Quote from: Steve on Jul 08, 2012, 19:16:16 ---So is that the same figure as max attainable rate of 32840 on Glenn's image?

--- End quote ---

Yes. FWIW I had a problem with my FB when IDNet switched me from 40/10 to 80/20. I cleared it by carrying out a Factory Re-set.

Ardua:
Attached are my current FB7390 stats. The problem that I had related to the DSL synch after training. The 80/20 upstream synch was about 50% of the profile; that said, the stats page appeared normal. The 'clue' was in the system log which recorded the stats immediately post training.  Powering down the box didn't change anything, but everything was normal after a factory re-set. I am currently on IPs of 77.43 and 20 and my FTTC cabinet is about 250 to 300 Metres away. BT's estimated Infinity speed is 69/20. I get actual speeds of 74.2 and 17.6.

FritzBox:
My FEC error rate is in the last 15 mins 5364842

Totally different to yours Ardua

Ardua:

--- Quote from: FritzBox on Jul 09, 2012, 20:56:37 ---My FEC error rate is in the last 15 mins 5364842

Totally different to yours Ardua

--- End quote ---

Wow - whenever I mention FECs I am told not to worry it is just the box doing what it is supposed to do.

FritzBox:
Crikey, have I really had the Fritz five years? Still going strong :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Any information and links published in the forum are posted in good faith, but the forum staff and
owners cannot and do not accept responsibility for the content and accuracy of external websites.

Go to full version